Terms and Conditions
In mutual agreement between Tours Paradise and our clients from now on, we establish the following terms:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it is mandatory that all passengers wear face mask while traveling in the vehicle. In addition, its use may be mandatory in many parks and restaurants. The client who does not obey this measure will not be able to take the tour and there will be no refund of money.
We are intermediaries between the Clients and the Suppliers Companies of Services in Costa Rica such as; Hotels, Restaurants, Marine, Land Tours and Aerial Transport, we will not run with the personal commitment by delays, insufficiency, accidents or some other anomaly that can happen at the moment of the offered services.
However, we always keep constant communication with the tour operators, by any anomaly that may arise. When booking any tour through our travel blog, Tours Paradise you can be assured that we will always be vigilant that everything is to your liking and security.
1-) All of our service providers have insurance policy, therefore any claim by accident should be made directly with the operator of the requested tour.
2-) All rates are quoted in US dollars.
3-) “We will provide the best services and prices in the market to our clients, always offering the best quality.
4-) For groups, the services asked for “The Client” can be varied if it is notified 30 days before the arrival date of the group to Costa Rica.
Important: All information is kept confidential.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT POLICIES
BOOKING A TOUR?
Request a reservation is very easy, in each tour on our website you will see an option that says Book this tour or Reserve Here. All you have to do is fill out the form and we will contact you to formalize the reservation also agree with the payment method that best works for you.
Due to the fact that we offer daily tours, there are no conditions on the lead time in which to make a reservation, almost all tours require a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. The client will be informed immediately if we don´t have the minimum of people required to operate the tour. In this case if the client agrees we would put on a waiting list while the tour opens.
- If you want to book a last minute trip, please contact us for assistance to the Following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us from USA & CANADA at: +506 8597 0935. You can also contact us via
PAYMENTS & PROCEDURES:
For groups: The Tours Operators request a 25% of the total amount invoiced 45 days before the group arrival date, final payment 30 days before the group arrival date.
Once being the group in Costa Rica any additional cost will have to be cancelled before the group departure. Any banking fee should be covered by “The Client”:
- You can pay by Credit or Debit card (Visa & Master Card). Once the reservation is confirmed for the date that the client previously chose, we will send you a link via Email or WhatsApp, so that you can pay online with the 3D Security, requested by VISA and MASTER CARD brands and Supported by the National Bank of Costa Rica.
- Through Bank Deposit to the account that we will send you once we have confirmed whether the requested tour is available
- In some instances the client may pay the day of the tour. Contact us for more information .
- All tours must be prepaid.
“Note that the service is not guaranteed until full payment is received. “
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS
From the time that the reservation is guaranteed with payment, we are responsible for monitoring the operation of the tour booked with the suppliers. Consequently all cancellation made 48 before you will receive 100% Refund. But with less than 24 hours will incur a penalty of 100% inevitable, therefore there would be NO REFUND.
However in the previous point, if for any reason of force majeure the passenger needs to cancel the reservation with an advance of less than 24 hours, we could allow a change of date of service, as long as it is a regular tour (One day tour.) In this case, the client must present some proof of what happened.
If a customer reserves a Combo Tour but then wishes not to enjoy any of the activities offered in the package, We will not refund money for a decision made by the client at the last moment.
In case of total cancellation of a tour by “The Client”, “We will proceed with refunds of deposits already made with minimum 30 days prior. When the cancellation is made with less than 24 hours, no refunds are made.
** Please be punctual with the agreed time for the pick up. If the client does not show up on the agreed date, place and time; No refund of money is made.
Groups of 10 pax and up: 15 days before: 100% refund, from 14 to 10 days: 75% refund of 9-7 days: 50% refund, less than 7 days: NO RETURNS
Note: Any cancellation of a tour must be made 24 hours in advance of departure time of the tour, it must be sent in writing to email@example.com All cancellation of a tour with less than 24 hours will incur a penalty of 100% inevitable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If Tours Paradise had to make a refund to a client in the cases described above, it would be solely and exclusively to the SAME CREDIT or DEBIT CARD with which the client paid for the tour. No refund will be made to another account or card.
SAFETY POLICIES: To make the trips more enjoyable & safe, we’d like to tell you about our safe policies.
** We reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions and will only run a tour according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run. For reasons beyond our control (climate, river levels, etc.)
- **Rafting, Zip lines, canyoneering and many other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, disability or injury. If you take medication such as allergy pills and need them with you or have other medical concerns, please inform to the guide.
**Costa Rica’s natural environment is filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles & other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks & sudden floods are possible..
- We are not held responsible for any of the above. Each tour operator with whom we work have their own accident insurance.
Please contact us should you have concerns about this.
- We may cancel the tour to any client that seen unfit to do a tour for their own safety and/or safety of clients and guides. Clients must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- **We recommend closed shoes for hikes, horseback, Zip line & canyoneering.
- **Do not take valuables on tours like jewelry, passports, etc.
- Note: We are not responsible for lost, broken or stolen items, safeguarding of all personal items are the responsibility of the customer.
- By made the payment for any service, participants agree to accept the terms and conditions previously mentioned. No person other than an official document written (by Tours Paradise ), is authorized to waive or alter any condition with the foregoing.