Manuel Antonio is one of the most visited National Parks in Costa Rica with a great variety of wildlife. Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and much more.
To get to Manuel Antonio we will travel along the pacific coast. Once we arrive to Tarcoles we will stop to have a delicious breakfast, after breakfast we will have time to observe the huge crocodiles from the safety of the Tarcoles River bridge.. Then we will continue our way to Manuel Antonio, along the way you will observe panoramic views, including many African palm plantations.
Once inside the Manuel Antonio National Park you can enjoy its white sand beaches, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. Or just hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna.
- Private transportation with bilingual driver
- Entrance ticket to Manuel Antonio National Park
One person $150 USD Two people $275 USD Three people $385 USD
- Children. 0 to 2 years pay $ 14 (space and seat respectively)
- 3 to 10 years pay 75% of the fare for each
- Aged 10 and above pay adult fare.
- PICK UP TIME:
- Estimated time of departure: 05:00 am. We do the pick up at your hotel. Estimated time of return: 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- Important: This tour is not operated on Monday and Friday..