Irazu Volcano National Park and Hot Springs
- We will take the South Pan American Highway, to start the ascent to the great Irazu Volcano. You will enjoy a great panoramic view as we travel the mountainous and curving road that crosses fertile lands cultivated with a great variety of vegetables.
At the top of the volcano you can see its main craters. On a clear day there is the possibility to see the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.Then we will descend to the city of Carthage where we will visit the Basilica of the Virgin of the Angels which is visited by thousands of believers who make pilgrimage every August 2nd. Then we will head to the Hacienda Orosi which is surrounded by rainforest and lush vegetation. The Hacienda Orosi has been blessed by mother earth with springs of mineral hypertermal water. These rich springs of hypertermal "telluric" mineral waters (non-magmatic or volcanic) filter through the layers of the earth and sprout in the middle of the rainforest at over 65 degrees Celsius. The minerals that compose it enrich the tissues of the skin and stimulate the senses. Hacienda Orosi is a mystical land where walking is perceived a positive energy. Children: 3 to 10 years pay 75% of the fare for each.
- Round Trip Transportation from your Hotel
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Entrance fee to Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entrance to Termales Hacienda Orosi
- Jacket or sweater
- Comfortable shoes